Toxic-AKA-Bob-BarkerToxic-AKA-Bob-Barker

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 137 Fans

Shrektarded Shrektarded

HOORAY! YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!

Now go make Cute Piggy's Revenge 3.

Buddudslash responds:

Is it okay if I just copy-paste Cute Piggy 2 and add a "3" to the title?

8-Bit Reading Rainbow 8-Bit Reading Rainbow

I still like this...

Rest in Peace Easy E.

Rest in Peace.

Un-J responds:

In the USA we call him "Eazy".

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Well..

This video was very disturbing and I shall probably never watch it again. However it was very very well done and props to you for making something excruitatingly offesive.

HOWEVER, this video loses points for not really being the ULTIMATE Orgy of Homosexuality.

Everyone knows that would have to include all of Lemon Demon's male fans getting the chance to fulfill their dream of sucking Neil Cicierega's cock. Because that's what they all want to do.

NotSafeForWork responds:

no wai man stop inslutting us >:I
we luv niel in a plantoic way
not in a gay way
and evn if we did suk his kok it wud only b bcoz hes wai sexyer then u r!!!!!!
rite guys??????//

homer.swf homer.swf

Oh yeah!

This is history baby!
Bad Boys II: The Soundtrack!

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

Finally! Someone has made a music video to this song! I've been waiting for the day for someone to make a well animated video for this, and you did quite the good job. There were some spots that I found were a bit lacking in the animation department, but it's better than anythign that I could ever come up with.

Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

This video is false advertising!

I was expecting a tale about two circus performs who bite the heads off of chickens, but there was no chicken head biting to be seen. In fact no chickens at all! Tsk tsk tsk!

But on to the video!

This was an excellent fun well animated video with tons of references. The type a geek would love. Keep in mind I didn't see any apearances of Weird Al, binary numbers or Hitchiker's Guide to Galaxy references, or a heart playing the keytar, but maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. Keep up the godo work, but don't try to over do it on the Lemon Demon.

TmsT responds:

Awyeah, I was going to but a Vogon or two in there but I forgot. :(

Wacky Lesbian Hour: Ep 2 Wacky Lesbian Hour: Ep 2

You continue to impress me, Mr. Stack...

Awesome stuff usual. You just keep getting better. There's lots of jokes in this cartoon, a half decent plots, and fairly good pacing. And where some cartoons might fail with teh excat same jokes, your cartoony style helps makes things funnier. My faovrite part was where Love o Tron is brought back to life with the hug. As stated by some other pepople, sound quality could use a bit of work, though I found the sound quality problems happened more often with specific actors, such as Jennifer. And even after watching this several times I can still never make out what the report says at the end. I also felt the ending was a bit week since it didn't have the same type of extreme humour found in the WLH comics, but it was allright.
I can't wait to see you finish your other projects, cuz I know you'll just keep getting better.

Landing in a Flash Can Landing in a Flash Can

Hahaha Awesome

Well I definetly did this coming. Good animutation. Maybe a bit too much stuff going on at once, but overall wacky zany and nice use of pop culture. The only disapointing thing about it is that it seems like you didn't finish the whole song, unless it's supposed to cut off like that.

Veltri responds:

I did actually decide to cut the song short because, really, it goes on for quite a bit and as some people have stated already, its hardly soothing to the ears ;).
Plus just as you said, there's too much stuff going on at once [I was going for a sort of visual-overload kinda thing], and to keep up that amount of complexity for another 3 minutes would have been hell.
I'm glad there are still some animutation creators/fans around to support this stuff!

Gone With the Wind 1979 Gone With the Wind 1979

This is what's it's all about folks...

While there are some technicalities in terms of things like file size, image quality, and mouth movement, the one thing is for sure is that this video has that certain charm, originality, heart and spleen put into it. We witness a abrage of colors and flashy things as "Prooptoro" is chased after a Monstar and Matisyahu and Musolini (or depending on who's head you click) bask in the sun remembering the days of yester year. It is a bit on the short side, but then again the song is short. Plus it allows for more rewatchability as opposed to being some sort of massive epic that you get tired of half way though. Although it may be forgotten in years to come, Gone with The Wind 1979 will proabably turn out to be a cult classic that will stand above the heaps of crap that are coming out of the animutation portal nowadays.

Un-J responds:

hi toxic I liked chocolate niblet beans a lot. ^_~

Scorched Earth: The Movie Scorched Earth: The Movie

An epic...

Well my opinions of this movie seemed to change as the thing went on. At first I thought it was going to be an overblown story based very losely on the actual game itself, but then when it came on I realized that it very much an exagerated version of the game with some fancy music. For a while I was a bit bored with the pointless violence, but then twists started coming along like the man on the moon. And then came the chase scene which featured a classic chase theme tune. But although I got a bit bored at times, I found that it all came togethor with the classic closing song. In fact, it was so bauetiful that I almost cried. I was expecting some sort of silly interruption to spoil the mood, but there wasn't and I think it was good the way it was.

Now go hunt down some voice actors that can play the roles of ten year old boys and get working on that Commander Keen movie!

TmsT responds:

Heh heh, good to hear from you again, Toxic. :) I bet you were like "Oh Andrew, when will you ever learn" when you saw the crazy chase scene eh?
I was hoping that people would expect to see something boring at the beginning, so that it might blow a few minds when the moon was gradually introduced and then things started getting a bit weirder.
You would not believe the restraint I had to exercise at the end to keep myself from animating a giant flyswat splattering the little people all over the background like bugs on a wall. But in the end I decided that it was better for the movie to end the way it did. For an ending of silliness, see the bonus footage. I was actually going to use that song for the ending, for a while. I'm glad I didn't!

HUNTING MODE ON